Our aim would be that the ordered product should reach the customer within an estimated time frame i.e., 5-7 working days through logistic partners (here logistic partners refer to Trackon Courier) after confirmation of the order by the customer (after making the payment).
After placing the order, the customer will receive an order confirmation from our side with detail of the product and the amount paid by the customer. In case of non-receipt of the order confirmation, the customer can write a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the order has been dispatched, the customer will receive a Shipping Confirmation email which will have a Docket of the courier company via which the order has been dispatched along with the Tracking ID that the customer can use to track the order at every step as it reaches to the customer.
Possible Reason for delay in processing/dispatching the order
Public Holiday/ (2nd& 4th Saturday)/Sunday/ Week off clubbed with Public Holiday/Lockdown/Curfew/Riots: There might be a delay in dispatch if there’s a public holiday/ 2nd& 4th Saturday followed by Sunday, week offs clubbed with Public holiday, Lockdown or Curfew imposed by the state governments/central government.
All orders that we get by 2 PM would be dispatched on the same day (Mon- Friday &1st and 3rd Saturday). This is not applicable on 2nd and 4th Saturdays, Sundays, and Public Holidays. Also if any order is placed after 2 PM and the following day is a public holiday or a 2nd and 4th Saturday or Sunday, the dispatch will take place on the next business day.
Possible Reasons for delay in the delivery
There can be a delay in the delivery due to below mentioned unavoidable circumstances which include:
- Network issues
- Unexpected weather conditions
- Natural calamities
- Lockdown/curfew imposed by the respective governments/central government on account of any pandemic/riots in the areas of delivery.
- In a scenario when the address is untraceable or incomplete, it would be advisable for the customer to contact the courier company and let them know of your complete address or any landmarks to easily trace your address.
- Delay from Courier Company’s Side: There could be scenarios when we have kept all our orders ready for dispatch, and Courier Company does not come to collect the orders. This in turn the order will get dispatched on the next day which would cause a delay of 24 hrs. This is a rare situation but in case of unforeseen weather conditions, this might occur.
- Serviceability Issue: In case, if the area mentioned in the address would not be serviceable by the Trackon Courier then we will use the services of alternate courier companies/Indian Postal. We will call or email to customer to know which courier company they would prefer and accordingly dispatch the order. Till we don’t get a confirmation from the customer side, the order might be on hold which might cause a delay.
Acceptance of Order/Product
Order/Docket will need to be signed by the customer upon delivery. We will not be responsible for accepting the order and signing the docket by the alternative person other than the person ordering the product at the address mentioned at the time of the order.
It would be the customer duty to check all the details like address, the product ordered before confirmation of order; we will not be responsible for any incorrect address provided by the customer at the time of checkout or consider the request by the customer to deliver it on the alternative address.
Shipping and Handling Charges
Shipping and handling charges may depend based on packaging, size, volume, type, and other considerable factors. It would be the customer’s duty to check the shipping charges before confirmation of the order.